Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goals.


I have a couple of things I would like to accomplish this year.


1) Lose some fat. I'm not overweight, but I have wide hips and a tummy on those hips that bothers me. Not the kind of tummy that inspired the phrase "muffin top" but I would like to have more definition in that area. With the lose fat idea, I would like to be able to cook more with a healthy approach. J and I have been going to the farmers market across the street but one of these days I would like to just pick up a veggie I've never cooked before and create a meal surrounding it. The people that are able to accomplish that amaze me.


2) Start and maintain a side job with my photography.


3) Finally start that promotion that was promised to me in December!


4) Improve my writing. I love to do it and I would like to pen the literary creations that makes other people take notice.


5) Pick up a new set of friends. Mine are too busy partying to spend a quiet Saturday drinking tea. I've been replaced by gin and cheap beer.


6) Help my baby to quit smoking. I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments: