So I've been tagged by the ever charming Eliandme:
Here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six quirks? I think I can come up with that.
1) While sitting idle, I run my hands through my hair and pull strands out. I don't force them out but I like pulling the loose stuff. There's an actual name for this - trichotillomania - but I don't know why I do it. I just do.
2) I will sit and eat french fries until I hurl. I'm not conscious of being full, only of french fries. This happened last night. Sigh.
3) I cry over the stupidest things. Previews for Extreme Home Makeover, commercials with little kids, almost any movie I watch....
4) I absolutely love to cook. I absolutely hate the dishes. That means we usually have a couple stacks of dishes waiting until I get annoyed enough to wash them.
5) Yarn gives me the chills. I can't look at it without feeling gross.
6) One of my favorite smells is bleach on my arm. I discovered the wonder of it while I worked in pizza and I miss the nightly huffing.
I don't really know anyone to tag so if you'd like to take part, you're tagged!