Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I can see clearly....

....ok so not really. Yeah, that was a long absence, wasn't it? Well, I'm back friends.

Christmas came, Christmas passed. We went on a lovely (albeit expensive) trip to Vancouver BC and met some great people. I baked a LOT of cookies, and even some cupcakes. I also drank a lot of beer.

But pictures speak louder than words, right? These are all food pictures, I apologize if you're looking for action.

Caramelized Onion Dip from BitterSweet
Margarita cupcakes from VCTOTW
Our Christmas gifts - Lazy Samoas, Coconut bars & Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles.
A Fauxtess cupcake, made by Isa herself.
Chocolate chickpea spread from BitterSweet
Red lentil dal from Happy Herbivore, a new house staple.Miso bulgur pilaf from BitterSweet, another new staple :-)

I truly plan on posting more, really. For awhile there I was working 3 part time jobs and now I'm going to school. But this week (and probably next) I'm implementing a mandatory pantry challenge. Yep, we're out of money. Awesome.

No comments: