Monday, September 15, 2014

Vegan MoFo, How I've Failed You.


Every year I have these grand expectations that this year will be different, this year I will write awesome words about awesome things, this year will be my year.

Not this time!

Lemme tell you, it is hard to write about food when you're eating the same thing over and over (Oriental flavor Top Ramen with greens and a carrot, btw). It's hard to write about the beer bread I snagged from a friend after I had to slather it with peanut butter in front of the PARAMEDICS who came to revive my husband after his blood sugar dropped to the teens. It's hard to talk about travelling when the last thing I want to do is hunt down those photos and try to remember what they were about.





Please be patient, dear readers. Tomorrow is another day and I hope to have something of value to give to you!

3 comments:

Panda With Cookie said...

I hope you liked the beer bread!

Amey said...

we forgive you and mofo forgives you! whatever you post we will read and enjoy! I hope Jeff is doing better.

MeShell said...

It's okay, it happens! Also, it's happened a reasonable amount to several other folks, based on the number of "mofo I've failed you" type posts I've commented on today. As in, you're totally not alone, and it's okay!

I hope your husband is doing okay!