Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

Today was kind of a weird day, so this is definitely not the norm.

12:00am - awesome Dismemberment Plan set is just finishing up.
12:30 - drop a Seattle friend off in downtown, avoid the drunk drivers, make my way to Tacoma and comfy couch for sleeping.
1:30 - try 2 of my friend's homebrews (DELICIOUS) and a cider. Feel a little tipsy.

2:00 - realize it's actually 3am and I have to get up at 8am.
8:45 - 9:45 - FINALLY roll out of (couch) and clean up and take off for Portland.
12:00pm - get home, promptly take nap.
3:30 - power goes out while I'm working on my final paper due Monday. It's kind of fun.
6:30 - I'm starved. We head to Buffalo Gap for incredibly cheap happy hour food as power is still out.
9:00 - obsess over cost of spoiled food currently inhabiting the fridge. Still no power.
9:30 - power comes back! I take my third shot of the evening and finish my paper.
11:00 - go to bed.

No comments: