Day 6 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
I don't know about interesting, but here goes.
1. I grew up on a farm, and had an awesome horse named Wonder.
2. I'm named after my father.
3. I like to pull hairs out of my head. Not to the extent of going bald, but it's still pretty bad. And it hurts.
4. I have suffered from night terrors since I was a teenager, and lately they're getting bad.
5. I have an extra bone in my foot!
6. I have a crooked smile that I was too ashamed of when I was a kid. I got over that.
7. My favorite beer (at the moment) is the seasonal whiskey barrel aged ale at Hopworks.
8. My favorite food is peanut butter.
9. I hate salad.
10. My least favorite food is a tie between pineapple and baked beans. I just can't stand pineapple, but the smell of baked beans makes me nauseous.
11. I'm vegan! But you knew that. It will be three years this November.
12. I'm one of the few that gained weight on a vegan diet! So silly.
13. I have a slight obsession with traveling, and I wish that I could afford to do it more.
14. Contrary to what I just said about affording traveling, I have been on an airplane at least once every year since 2006. I'd like to thank my good friend that works at an airline.
15. I consider Seattle my second home.
16. I've had m;y cat, Mercutio, for 9 years. He's been with me through several moves, a horrible breakup and is one of my best friends.
17. My airline friend and I once planned a trip to Ukraine, but ended up going to Disneyland.
18. My 21st birthday, I was the most sober member of the party.
19. I'm the biggest procrastinator I know.
20. I'm in the midst of writing 20 pages of final papers about love, torture and Oskar Schindler.
21. I've become an angry driver. I'm down to driving only a couple days a week and would love to cut out more.
22. I'm really good with paper routes. Seriously, it's the first section I go to in the employment classifieds.
23. My memory has been failing me as of late, and I'm turning into a space case.
24. I won the school wide spelling bee in 7th grade and went on to districts. The word I lost on was a form of symphony, but I don't remember what it was!
25. I drove a Chevy custom truck in high school as my poor little Nissan's clutch went out and my dad took FOREVER to fix it. I heard later that while some guys had crushes on me, others were scared. That truck was the shit.
26. My sister and I used to sumo wrestle in our yard.
27. One time I got chased by a dog on my bike. I have never ridden that fast since.
28. My first job was in a pizza parlor.
29. I went to a now defunct business school and goofed off more than I learned.
30. I have really bad handwriting.