Thanks to Jess for compiling and putting this list together! And special thanks to Karla for not crossing stuff out! It makes it so much easier to copy and paste...
I've bolded the ones I've had and added special notes to others in italics.
1. Fries with spicy tofu sauce at Dots
2. $1 Corndog from Hungry Tiger Too...tempted.
3. Chick-o-Stick doughnut from Voodoo Doughnuts ...however, my favorite is the Oreo doughnut.
4. Tiramisu from Portobello
5. Vegan Mulita from Gorditos or Gorditos II
6. Nanotear Ham and Cheeze sandwich from Tube ...it's actually quite tasty.
7. Milkshake from Sip...I've never been a milkshake person, but the pumpkin one sounds yummy.
8. Gnocchi from Portobello
9. Caramel Nut Bar from Sweetpea Baking Co...I've only had other baked goods!
10. Soft serve from Blossoming Lotus
11. Local cherry tomatoes from a farmers market
12. Dong Po Tofu from Bay Leaf ...plus many, many other meals!
13. Jerked chickun from Assase Ital
14. A Big Big Lunch Special from an Indian cart
15. Soy latte made with Stumptown espresso...*heart*
16. A crappy tofu scramble
17. Cornmeal pizza from Dovi Vive
18. Weeping Tiger sandwich from Bye & Bye
19. Bye & Bye or Floor Punch from Bye & Bye...my head hurts just thinking of the sugar!
!20. A Bowl meal from a cart
21. vegan nutella from freddy's hazelnuts...not nutella, but pesto!
22. soy curls in bulk from food fight or proper eats
23. buffalo wings from Vita
24. the weekday vegan pancakes from Laurelthirst...I must remedy this soon.
25. Maple vegan sausage waffle from flavourspot
26. Drunken noodles with pepper steak from Thai Food Cafe
27. Macnocheeto from Homegrown Smoker...what is this?!?!
28. Veggie platter from an Ethiopian restaurant
29. Blackberries picked from a public place
30. Baba Ganouj from Ya Hala
31. Coconut Mashed Yams from Papa G’s
32. Butternut Squash Wontons from Hungry Tiger Too
33. Vegan slice from Bella Faccia
34. Apple pie from Whiffies
35. Chili dog from Zach’s Shack
36. Vegan poutine from Potato Champion
37. Missionary Chocolate Truffle
38. Apron Activists 4-Course Dinner
39. Hot Wok at New Seasons
40. Che Guevara Burrito from Laughing Planet
41. Bryan’s Bowl from Por Que No?
42. Pad Thai from Pad Thai Kitchen...sorry PDX'rs, this is the worst Thai food I've ever had!! Maybe they were having an off day but I haven't been back.
43. Cupcake from a stand at Last Thursday
44. The Giant Pancake at Hungry Tiger Too
45. TLP from Red & Black Cafe
46. Cornmeal tempeh plate from Proper Eats
47. Tofu Po Boy at Palm State Gumbo
48. Maple Walnut Scone from Back to Eden...I've had a cupcake!
49. Vegan Mezza platter from a Lebanese restaurant
50. Crispy eggplant from Fujin
51. Lemongrass Tofu Sticks from Van Hanh
52. Tofu Salad Bun at Pho PDX
53. Cocktail made with local liquor...Lovejoy Vodka is our vodka of choice at home.
54. Biscuits and Gravy from Paradox
55. Smoky soy curls from Homegrown Smoker
56. Field Roast sausage
57. Secret Aardvark Hot Sauce
58. Toddbot's Triangles
59. Local microbrew...constantly. I'm serious.
60. Hot Lips soda
61. Herb Crusted Tofu with Mushroom Marsala from The Farm Cafe
62. had a picnic in Laurelhurst Park...I am including my wedding in this answer! It was a ginormous picnic in the park.
63. burrito from Shelley's Honkin Huge Burritos
64. Eggplant tibs from Bete Lukas
65. Tator Tots before noon or after midnight
66. Lone Ranger from Chaos Cafe
67. Sunday brunch at Sweetpea...not yet *hides*
68. Tofu at a BBQ place (for example Derby Mustard Sauce Tofu at Russel Street BBQ)
69. Mint Fava Falafel at Nightlight Lounge
70. An unexciting hummus plate at a bar
71. Vegan meatball sub from Aalto Lounge
72. Koi Fusion spicy tofu tacos...it was amazing.
73. Veggie dog from the Vegi dog stand
74. Sesame chicken from a vegetarian chinese restaurant...orange chicken remains my favorite.
75. Bagel with Bacun Scallion cream cheese from Sweetpea
76. Vegan savoury crepe
77. Veggie kibbeh
78. Club Vegan at Backspace
79. ice cream sundae from Back to Eden
80. Raw fudge from Blossoming Lotus
81. Tempeh reuben....this will never happen, sauerkraut is not something I search out.
82. Pause vegan burger
83. vegan ribs
84. something baked with local marionberries
85. Veggie bento box
86. Dave's Killer Bread...it's making a bigger appearance in my life since it's cheap at Winco!
87. Higher Taste Buzzitos
88. Thai food that the server swears is vegan, but you taste fish sauce
90. Dovetail sticky bun
91. savoury pie from Nicholas restaurant
92. Salad rolls from the Just Thai cart
93. Vegan torta from Gorditos II
94. Nutritional yeast on your popcorn at a movie theater
95. Vegan grilled cheese from The Grilled Cheese Grill
96. Pasilla burrito from El Nutri...am I the only one that reads "nutria" whenever they see that?
97. Something from the vegetarian menu at Andina
98. Vegan Steak and Cheese from D.C. Vegetarian
99. Dragon Noodles at Red & Black Cafe
100. Falafel from Wolf & Bears
39/100 - not the best score, but I'm working on it!